*Are you an Oracle EBS Supply Chain expert?
*Are you ready to unlock your career potential at a well-established Oracle Gold partner?
*Do you want to take your Oracle ERP career in a new and exciting direction?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we have a great career opportunity for you to unleash your potential!
At SmartDog, we are passionate about advising and delivering value to our clients, while having fun doing it. We take our 25 years of experience and optimize our 250+ clients’ use of Oracle solutions. Our culture is open, honest, and fast-paced, with team members who thrive on diving in and helping to successfully solve any problems that stand in the way of complete client satisfaction.
• An experienced Oracle EBS Supply Chain Solution Architect that enjoys performing client pre-sales activities and architecting/scoping functional solutions for client EBS/Cloud engagements
• Have Oracle consulting expertise combined with supply chain industry experience
• Just as interested in everyone else’s success as your own
• Driven to ask why, seek inefficiencies, and eliminate them
• An excellent communicator with strong client facing skills
• Excited about taking on big challenges, getting the job done, and knowing that your work is critical to the success of your client, your project, your team, and your company
• A US Citizen/Green Card holder
• Based in the Central, Eastern or Mountain time zone
• Able to travel Monday through Thursday weekly on a regular basis
What’s in for you?
• The chance to broaden your Oracle EBS Supply Chain expertise base by working on a variety of complex engagements, to include upgrades, implementations, and integrations across a mix of client industries
• The opportunity to work with many well-respected Oracle professionals with deep domain expertise and consulting knowledge
• Work with top professionals on great projects, great teams, and in a great environment
• You’ll be part of a collaborative, team-oriented, and client focused company
• You’ll work closely with a hands-on management team
• An environment where you can learn, mentor, and feel valued everyday
• Our U.S based Oracle team members have more than a decade of EBS experience
• Implementation of multiple EBS/Cloud ERP Supply Chain modules
• Participate as a functional lead and pre-sales subject matter expert (SME) on supply Chain client projects
• Architect and scope functional solutions for clients
• Lead functional workshops, assessments, and demos educating customers on the Oracle supply chain and manufacturing product suite
• Develop future process flows and requirements
• Guide and conduct unit testing and comprehensive testing
• Work with technical resources on data conversions and custom forms and reports
• Conduct end user training and create training materials
• Work in client support capacity as required
• Well-rounded hands on functional consulting knowledge in Oracle EBS R12 (R12.2 & R12.1) Supply Chain applications
• At least five (5) full life cycle R12 Oracle Supply Chain implementations as a Functional Solution Architect and Functional Lead as well as project upgrade experience
• Strong Oracle R12.2 functional knowledge in the following module areas: Inventory, Order Management, Pricing, Purchasing, Procurement, Advanced Pricing, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash
• Solid client facing experience, including leading assessments, demos, client pre-sales, solution architecture, and functional solution design
• Detailed knowledge of Oracle's Application Implementation Methodology (AIM) or Unified Methodology (OUM)
• Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills and strong client interaction skills required
• Proven team leadership skills
• Business process analysis, business process mapping, and business redesign experience
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
• General consulting skills: self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or BA/BS degree and relevant work experience
• CRM/Service Suite applications
• Oracle Cloud ERP
A top recognized Oracle Gold Partner and Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider, SmartDog has been “The Oracle Customer’s Best Friend” for over 25 years. Recognizing the complexity of Oracle, our care-and-feeding-model is uniquely equipped to pair customers with SmartDog consultants averaging over 18 years of Oracle-specific experience, all while billing in as little 15-minute increments. This, combined with a deep expertise in ERP enables SmartDog to work closely with our clients as a trusted advisor to identify and deliver a broad array of cost-effective Oracle IT solutions.
Specializing in Oracle e-Business Suite and Oracle’s Cloud (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS), SmartDog offers a full-support for customers from the technical layer to the functional layer including database administration, incident-based support, integrations, migrations, architectural solutioning, and all Oracle development needs. To maintain excellence, we recruit talented Oracle individuals who are interested in the opportunity to contribute to the unique SmartDog model and be a part of a collaborative, team-oriented and customer-focused company.