• Are you an Oracle Fusion developer and technical integration expert?
• Are you ready to take the next step and advance your Oracle career in 2019?
• Are you ready to unlock your career potential at a well-established Oracle Gold and Managed Services Partner?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we have a great career opportunity for you in the new year.
Begin today to make a fresh start for 2019 and beyond.
At SmartDog, we are passionate about advising and delivering value to our clients, while having fun doing it. We take our 25 years of experience and optimize our 250+ clients use of Oracle solutions. Our culture is open, honest, and fast-paced, with team members who thrive on diving in and helping to successfully solve any problems that stand in the way of complete client satisfaction.
Making a career move is all about timing, SmartDog is in the right place at the right time to capitalize on all things Oracle and Cloud.
• An experienced Oracle Fusion applications developer/technical consultant with Oracle Integration Cloud services experience that enjoys working with clients to implement technical solutions and enhancements to existing systems
• Just as interested in everyone else’s success as your own
• Driven to ask why, seek inefficiencies, and eliminate them
• An excellent communicator with strong client interaction skills who cares and wants others to understand the what and the why
• Excited about taking on big challenges, getting the job done, and knowing that your work is critical to the success of your client, your project, your team, and your company
• A US Citizen/Green Card holder
• Based in the Central, Eastern, or Mountain time zone
• Able to travel up to 30% of the time
What’s in for you?
• The chance to broaden your Oracle technical EBS, integration, and Cloud ERP expertise base by working on a variety of complex engagements across a mix of client industries
• The opportunity to work with many well-respected Oracle professionals with deep domain expertise and consulting knowledge
• You’ll be part of a collaborative, team-oriented, and client focused company
• You’ll work closely with a hands-on management team
• An environment where you can learn, mentor, and feel valued everyday
• Our U.S based Oracle team members have more than a decade of EBS experience
We would love to start a conversation and see how you can help us shape the future of SmartDog Services!
The primary objective of this work is to design and develop new complex Oracle Fusion applications/Oracle Integration Cloud Services and implement technical solutions and enhancements to existing systems.
• Work with internal team to analyze system requirements and develop solution per specifications
• Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving current techniques
• Formulate and define specifications for software applications or modify and maintain existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer
• Instruct, direct, and check the work of other task personnel
• Responsible for quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
• Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques
• Troubleshoot issues to find the root cause and provide technical solutions
• Follow established SDLC process for code development through code release and support
• Coordinate, analyze, design, and development of reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, BI Publisher, PL/SQL, OAF, APEX, and Oracle Personalization framework
• Design, debug, develop, and test packages, procedures, functions, views, triggers, and system integrations
• Provide training to in house development staff
• Customize and modify technical applications for client facing engagements as necessary
• Maintain best practice development standards and maximize reusable code
• Work with clients to define detailed technical requirements for custom applications
• Participate in application owner and business user interviews to identify system functions, and architectural and network related dependencies
• 4+ years of experience in designing, configuring, implementing, and supporting Oracle ERP modules
• Experience developing solutions for Oracle’s e-Business Suite and participating in Oracle application implementations
• Demonstrated deep knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience designing and implementing complex data models (logical and physical) in Oracle 11g
• Demonstrated experience and skill in designing, testing and implementing IT business solutions
• Experience with Oracle’s development tools, including APIs, Open Interface, BI Publisher, Workflow Builder, Business Events, Web ADI, OAF
• Strong knowledge and experience in SQL & PL/SQL
• Knowledge of installation and configuration of Oracle OBIEE
• Experience with program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation
• Experience with Oracle integrated development environments, such as Oracle SQL Developer
• Experience in Oracle Cloud applications is a plus
• Subversion or Git
• Oracle AIM / OUM Methodology
• Strong Microsoft skills, including PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Project, and Visio
• Strong verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
• Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or BA/BS degree and relevant work experience
• Oracle PaaS
• EDI experience
• SOA development
• Estimating software development costs and schedules